Thursday, July 6, 2006

New Picture and more

So I decide it was time to change my picture. The other picture I had up was taken on my wedding day when I was going to cut the cake and had this goofy smile on my face. Anyways I overreacted about the flat tire because it cost nothing to fix. Took it to Discount Tire and because I had purchased my last 2 sets of tires from them they fixed it for free even though I didn't purchase this set from them. They did say I could purchase a new car tire warranty from them for $64 that would cover any problem till I have all the tires replaced. I might do that, not sure.While I have to fix my wireless router before Sempai gets home so he can surf the net away from the computer desk. It has been down for 2 weeks and I finally broke down and bought a new one this past weekend and now I have to install it, super easy task, I am just lazy. So now that I have bored everyone out of their mind I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment