Friday, June 30, 2006

Tattoo

OK, one last post before I disappear into the real world for the weekend. I plan on getting a tattoo soon. I know where I want it and the size (about 4 inches tall) I want it to be. My problem is I am getting kanji that will go vertically (the way it is suppose to be written) and I want a Cherry Blossom branch weaving in and out of the kanji but I can't find any good drawings of a Cherry Blossom branch, only the flowers. I think I might just scrape the branch and just have the blossoms behind the kanji. Should I make it a lot of little blossoms are a few large ones? I don't know, I have been debating on this one for a while. It will be my first tattoo and depending on how much I like it I maybe getting another. Anyways got to go the real world is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment